• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Microsoft Intellimouse

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Microsoft Intellimouse

Arse. My favorite mouse has died. If anyone knows where I can get a New Microsoft Intellimouse 5 Button Optical USB mouse without paying for it to be shipped from the states I would be extremely grateful.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Arse. My favorite mouse has died. If anyone knows where I can get a New Microsoft Intellimouse 5 Button Optical USB mouse without paying for it to be shipped from the states I would be extremely grateful.
    The original intellimouse ?

I have one as well but the wheel is a bit sticky after an accident with some orange juice. Unfortunately it seems to have been discontinued. I couldn't get another but the comfort mouse 6000 is a reasonable replacement.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

My Wireless Laser Mouse 5000 is pretty good.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Any of these then?

microsoft intellimouse in Mice, Trackballs & Touchpads | eBay

Then again, I am a weirdo who plays Diablo, so I have this:

Saitek Cyborg R.A.T 7 Rat 6400dpi USB Gaming Mouse | eBay
        I am Brad. I do more than the needful and drive the market rates up by not bobbing my head.

Comment

I used to have a couple of these, brand new and boxed which had been laying around for a while which I sold on eBay a few years ago for £12/£13 each.

Realised after I sold them that I had undervalued them.

Comment

[QUOTE=tranceporter;1788924]Any of these then?

Not really, no. Those are either Used, as in not New, or are shipping from Hong Kong. Ok, HK is not the US but I still don't want to have to order from overseas and especially not from the Far East when things may turn out not to be quite what they said they were.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              The original intellimouse ?

I have one as well but the wheel is a bit sticky after an accident with some orange juice. Unfortunately it seems to have been discontinued. I couldn't get another but the comfort mouse 6000 is a reasonable replacement.
              That's the puppy. Best bloody mouse I've ever used. They are easy to take apart and clean so you should be able to get yours working again. Once you get the case open the wheel pops out easily so you can clean it up and give the innards a going over with some iso-prop. The left hand micro-switch has gone on mine and I've no idea where to get a replacement, and even if I could I'm not sure about the soldering involved in replacing it.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                That's the puppy. Best bloody mouse I've ever used. They are easy to take apart and clean so you should be able to get yours working again. Once you get the case open the wheel pops out easily so you can clean it up and give the innards a going over with some iso-prop. The left hand micro-switch has gone on mine and I've no idea where to get a replacement, and even if I could I'm not sure about the soldering involved in replacing it.
                Farnell can probably help with the switch. I'll pull mine apart and give it a clean.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

[QUOTE=DaveB;1790071]
                  Originally posted by tranceporter View Post
                  Any of these then?

Not really, no. Those are either Used, as in not New, or are shipping from Hong Kong. Ok, HK is not the US but I still don't want to have to order from overseas and especially not from the Far East when things may turn out not to be quite what they said they were.
                  Ok.. How about this?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MICROSOFT-...item51b092885b

Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0: Microsoft: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

If you click the "4 new from £30" link below the price, you will see another seller selling it for around £35 shipped. Not a bad price.

If you wanna burn a hole in your pocket:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-lis...&condition=all

Or wait for Game to stock them:

http://www.game.co.uk/en/microsoft-i...orer-3-0-28235
                  Last edited by tranceporter; 14 August 2013, 08:54.
                  I am Brad. I do more than the needful and drive the market rates up by not bobbing my head.

Comment

Love this one.

On my 2nd had it for two years, does the job.

qh
                    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
                    X