• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business Objects

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business Objects

Does anyone know of any "free" editions or sources for Business Objects?
    I need it for personal training

TIA
    Coffee's for closers

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post

TIA
    I do hope free means free SC.

Otherwise "free" will mean post removed...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      I do hope free means free SC.

Otherwise "free" will mean post removed...
      So that's a no then?

Free= Free, Trial, Developer Edition

I notice that they do a desktop edition but I have a feeling it will be somewhat feature lacking and won't include the BO Universe
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

I've always had to get an evaluation key via client cos when I've needed to use it standalone. It's very "enterprise", they don't give anything away for nowt.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

So that's a no then?

Free= Free, Trial, Developer Edition

I notice that they do a desktop edition but I have a feeling it will be somewhat feature lacking and won't include the BO Universe
          Then free is indeed free.
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

TIA
            As it's now owned by SAP , they sometimes have IDES versions of their software for developers to try out.
            Also, you might find some company based in India that offer cheap access to an Amazon AWS based training system, but you'll need to pay.
            Don't believe it, until you see it!

Comment

Working...
            X