Dividend allowance to sit inside contractors' tax bands Dividend allowance to sit inside contractors' tax bands
Posts 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Fingers like lightning


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    768

    Default Dividend allowance to sit inside contractors' tax bands

    Did you discuss this one?

    Dividend allowance to sit inside contractors' tax bands, says HMRC :: Contractor UK

    bastward... and DA says Corby will stop the contractor gravy train!! Tories done that already.....

  2. #2

    More time posting than coding


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Watford & London
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Think it could be another 20 years without a Tory government after this one ends?

  3. #3

    bored now

    eek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    😂
    Posts
    24,538
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

  4. #4

    bored now

    eek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    😂
    Posts
    24,538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew@NymanLinden View Post
    Think it could be another 20 years without a Tory government after this one ends?
    Nope, the government got themselves into a mess when they said they wouldn't increase income tax, ni or VAT before the election.

    As those changes will occur 4 years before the next election everyone will have forgotten who did it well before they next visit the voting booth...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

  5. #5

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    43,298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    Double KUATB served.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  6. #6

    More time posting than coding


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Watford & London
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    Nope, the government got themselves into a mess when they said they wouldn't increase income tax, ni or VAT before the election.

    As those changes will occur 4 years before the next election everyone will have forgotten who did it well before they next visit the voting booth...
    Must be some stats somewhere on the memory capability of the electorate.

  7. #7

    Fingers like lightning


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    768

    Default

    apologies for starting a new thread ... admin please feel free to merge

  8. #8

    Fingers like lightning


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    Nope, the government got themselves into a mess when they said they wouldn't increase income tax, ni or VAT before the election.

    As those changes will occur 4 years before the next election everyone will have forgotten who did it well before they next visit the voting booth...
    Well they didn't for big businesses, they are just killing small businesses like us... who cares about them eh !!!

  9. #9

    TPAFKAk2p2

    mudskipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Null island
    Posts
    26,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SandyD View Post
    apologies for starting a new thread ... admin please feel free to merge
    I'm sure you won't be the last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •