• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Timetable

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timetable

Is this correct?

April 2016 - New dividend tax rate comes into effect
    April 2017 - Potential T&S changes (doesn't really affect me as London centric)
    April 2017 - SDC IR35 potential changes?

main one for me is...

You tried reading any of the threads that have been created to discuss these? The very first sticky in this thread? Glad to see you are taking an interest in what's going on around you.. Or are you just trolling?
    Last edited by northernladuk; 6 October 2015, 18:27.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      You tried reading any of the threads that have been created to discuss these? The very first sticky in this thread? Glad to see you are taking an interest in what's going on around you.. Or are you just trolling?
      He's trolling, but it's the sockie he created to protect his main ID from the revelation he was boneheaded enough to sign up to schemes, it's an expendable ID.

Comment

Originally posted by MercladUK View Post
        Is this correct?

April 2017 - Potential T&S changes (doesn't really affect me as London centric)

main one for me is...
        Sorry typo meant this

April 2016 - Potential T&S changes (doesn't really affect me as London centric)

and boys get over yourself about trolling please. Lets keep that sort of posts to General shall we.

Also Tyke that was below the belt!!

Comment

Truth hurts eh? The info is in other threads so yes you're trolling.

Comment

Working...
          X