• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MVL Clarity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maslins View Post
    Key bit I know many have been concerned about seems to be covered by the tail end of the first para on the second page. "Condition C will not be met where the individual is employed by an unconnected third party." So I think this means typical situation some people were concerned about where they close their IT contracting Ltd Co and get a PAYE job doing a similar thing for big corp shouldn't be a concern.
    If you're already contracting with big corp for one of their customers, would they be a "connected" 3rd party if you accept a role with them?

I'm in this situation, been offered a role & package that I'm going to find hard to turn down. After a long time contracting I've built up a healthy fund so MVL would be the way I would look to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Whippy View Post
      If you're already contracting with big corp for one of their customers, would they be a "connected" 3rd party if you accept a role with them?
      In a word, no.

Comment

Working...
      X