• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Note to IPSE Today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nut View Post
    Didn't IPSE take a tulipload of UK members money to set up their US arm fairly recently?
    Well yes. I wonder how much revenue all those new USA members are generating...

Along with their infighting this most recent year was my last with IPSE. I mostly used them for the insurance but have moved that over to QDOS. IPSE seem to be largely impotent and not really achieve anything.
    But they do offer a much better insurance package, pound for pound...
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      he''l be along presently to regale us with the tale, in it's endless tediousness.
      so, smartar*e, what have you done personally in the fight against IR35. Nothing I'd bet.

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
        so, smartar*e, what have you done personally in the fight against IR35. Nothing I'd bet.
        no need, since i lived and worked abroad for the last 20 years.
        when i work now, i wfh for foreign clients.
        so i give not a flying feck.

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
          I don't think, as daft as BR14 is, he'd have made a tit of himself in front of all his peers and they lord it over them for the thick end of two decades. IMHO of course.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            I don't think, as daft as BR14 is, he'd have made a tit of himself in front of all his peers and they lord it over them for the thick end of two decades. IMHO of course.
            i like to think i spin in a strangely charming way

and my first contract was in 1974

Comment

Working...
            X