Labour to raise dividend tax from 7.5% to 20% Labour to raise dividend tax from 7.5% to 20% - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Posts 41 to 43 of 43

Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

Quote Originally Posted by Paralytic View Post
    It's bad when "spoiled ballot paper" is looking like the best option.

Are the Monster Raving Loony Party still around?
    Lord Buckethead is still around.

He was campaigning in Uxbridge and wanted a debate with BoJo under the title Buckethead v Mophead
    Moderation means Moderation
    Strong and Stable Moderation

Get Moderation Done - Unleash Moderator Potential

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    So, no sane person can support the Tories/TBP Ltd, and no sane person can support the Labour leadership.

Can any of you suggest who the sane should vote for?
    The Liberals might be a decent option if they weren't going to put Corbyn-McDonnell in power to stop Brexit. And everyone knows they are now really a one-issue party and that's what they'll do.

So it's going to be PM Corbyn or PM Johnson. If given a choice between Chavez/Stalin and Trump, the former is devastating enough that I'll take Trump. No doubt he's damaged America but not like what Chavez did to Venezuela. The Tories don't deserve my vote, not even close, but the alternative is so much worse.

Not that they'll win in my constituency anyway.

Contractor Among Contractors

Quote Originally Posted by WordIsBond View Post
    The Liberals might be a decent option if they weren't going to put Corbyn-McDonnell in power to stop Brexit. And everyone knows they are now really a one-issue party and that's what they'll do.

So it's going to be PM Corbyn or PM Johnson. If given a choice between Chavez/Stalin and Trump, the former is devastating enough that I'll take Trump. No doubt he's damaged America but not like what Chavez did to Venezuela. The Tories don't deserve my vote, not even close, but the alternative is so much worse.

Not that they'll win in my constituency anyway.
    nor mine