What Jobs boards are now the main ones for contract roles What Jobs boards are now the main ones for contract roles - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 14 of 14

Double Godlike!

Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    It does and despite endless questions he's been asking the last few days he doesn't appear to want to take anything on or learn. He thinks differently, or the opposite, which would make me wonder why he's asking at all.
    Not adding anything but happy to chat four hours. Wonder if he's bipolar?
    'cos he's really JtB? or mb32 or whatever?
    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

Still gathering requirements...

Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    It does and despite endless questions he's been asking the last few days he doesn't appear to want to take anything on or learn. He thinks differently, or the opposite, which would make me wonder why he's asking at all.
    Not adding anything but happy to chat four hours. Wonder if he's bipolar?

Either way I've made my mind up so..

Thanks for the feedback - but what do you mean by, "doesn't want to take on anything or learn"?

Frankly, it was a quiet day, and I thought I'd invest some time on this board that I'd only recently joined. I put some time in responding to an interesting post. That's why I'm here.

I certainly didn't expect to have my mental health evaluated. Does thinking differently worry you?

And - definitely not Bipolar.

32?

bored now

Quote Originally Posted by Disguised Contractor View Post
    Thanks for the feedback - but what do you mean by, "doesn't want to take on anything or learn"?

Frankly, it was a quiet day, and I thought I'd invest some time on this board that I'd only recently joined. I put some time in responding to an interesting post. That's why I'm here.

I certainly didn't expect to have my mental health evaluated. Does thinking differently worry you?

And - definitely not Bipolar.

32?
    Probably 37
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Contractor Among Contractors

I don't care how niche or in demand your skills are, if there isn't the projects around you aren't going to get the work. Anyone sitting there thinking their magic CV is going to see them walking into outside of IR35 contract in the next 12 months is soon in for a shock.