• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

360 group ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

360 group ?

Anyone have any experience of this London based brolly?
    I'm looking to switch and they appear to be long-established.

Used them about 10 years ago, were fine apart from sometimes not paying the day they received funds and processing them the following day and were slack on answering emails, hence the reason I left and went ltd, that was 10 years ago though

Comment

I used them for several contracts between 2005 and 2011. They were generally OK.

The one thing they messed up two or three times was assuming self-billing when it wasn't a contract where that applied. I had to get on the phone to them to sort it out - in fact, the first time they did it, I was only working about ten minutes from their office, and they were happy for me to pop down to see them and make sure things were sorted out correctly. Eventually I learned to check the first invoice as soon as it was generated. If it had been set up on the assumption of self-billing, it had one of their internal email addresses in place of the client's.

On a couple of those occasions, when it was clearly their mistake and would mean payment would be delayed, they paid me straight away anyway before receiving payment from the agency, which went some way to making amends for what were fairly basic errors on their part.

Their staff turnover was quite rapid - I seldom had the same contact there for more than a few months.

I wouldn't actually advise anybody against using them; though I'd personally recommend Contractor Umbrella instead

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        I used them for several contracts between 2005 and 2011. They were generally OK.

The one thing they messed up two or three times was assuming self-billing when it wasn't a contract where that applied. I had to get on the phone to them to sort it out - in fact, the first time they did it, I was only working about ten minutes from their office, and they were happy for me to pop down to see them and make sure things were sorted out correctly. Eventually I learned to check the first invoice as soon as it was generated. If it had been set up on the assumption of self-billing, it had one of their internal email addresses in place of the client's.

On a couple of those occasions, when it was clearly their mistake and would mean payment would be delayed, they paid me straight away anyway before receiving payment from the agency, which went some way to making amends for what were fairly basic errors on their part.

Their staff turnover was quite rapid - I seldom had the same contact there for more than a few months.

I wouldn't actually advise anybody against using them; though I'd personally recommend Contractor Umbrella instead
        Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

I used them in 2013 and just found out they didn't pay my tax to HMRC. Today I reported the fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by eucontract View Post
            I used them in 2013 and just found out they didn't pay my tax to HMRC. Today I reported the fraud.
            Hi eucontract,

How did you find out? Did HMRC contact you?

On your payslips, was tax and NI being deducted?

Kind regards

Zeeshan
            Dolan Accountancy

Contractor Umbrella

01442 795 100

Comment

Working...
            X