• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor Umbrella

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
    Yeah, whatever. I've probably known Lisa and her work for ……..
    Originally posted by malvolio View Post
    I usually got paid one month in arrears, Worst case was 90 days late, ………....
    Lucy / Lisa

90 days!

Ringing endorsements all round I'd say. Top job.

Comment

Originally posted by simes View Post
      Lucy / Lisa
      Tomato / Tomaeto (or however you would say it) - you can call me whatever you like, I will still respond

Comment

Originally posted by lucycontractorumbrella View Post
        Tomato / Tomaeto (or however you would say it) - you can call me whatever you like, I will still respond
        But the response could be in the form of a polite punch to the face.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by simes View Post
          Lucy / Lisa

90 days!

Ringing endorsements all round I'd say. Top job.
          Ermmm…

I don't use an umbrella, I have my own company and usually direct contracts. Long/delayed/late payment is a fact of life, so I plan my finances so that it doesn't matter if one is late. If missing a week, or even a month, presents a serious problem then someone is in the wrong job.
          Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
          X