• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Churchill Knight or Giant umbrellas - any advice?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Churchill Knight or Giant umbrellas - any advice?

Has anyone got any experience with the umbrella schemes of either Churchill Knight or Giant? I need to choose between the two and while the former is a LOT cheaper with their current offer, I'm worried that it's for a reason!
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 4 March 2019, 11:19. Reason: Removed links

Schemes?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I've added links. But just to be clear, I'm interested in hearing from their current or ex-customers, rather than just opinions on the information on their web pages...

Comment

I am an ex giant employee I will never a current giant employee.

Comment

Ah - not so good then?

Comment

CKU Offer

Originally posted by Whumpie View Post
            Has anyone got any experience with the umbrella schemes of either Churchill Knight or Giant? I need to choose between the two and while the former is a LOT cheaper with their current offer, I'm worried that it's for a reason!

Hi Whumpie,

Just to confirm, there’s no particular reason for the offer – it’s just a special rate we offer for those who come to Churchill Knight Umbrella.
            Last edited by Contractor UK; 4 March 2019, 11:20.
            Churchill Knight & Associates Ltd.

Comment

A quick update: it looks like Giant have already sent up the red flags: their illustration for their GBC scheme was totally incorrect, assuming a 20% PAYE rate on an income of well into six figures. That's put them out of the running...

Comment

A quick update: it looks like Giant have already sent up the red flags: their illustration for their GBC scheme was totally incorrect, assuming a 20% PAYE rate on an income of well into six figures.
                Ooooo thats a new one and they call it a "scheme"????

Comment

Been with Churchill Knight accountants for my Ltd company accounting since 2009 and they have been nothing but good for me. No complaints.
                  Sent from my CLT-L09 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

What's the current offer? I couldn't see anything on their website!

Comment

Working...
                    X