• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Need Advice on Choosing Umbrella

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    (Not you Lucy, obvs!)
    Thanks

Comment

Hi,
      I've been quoted a suspiciously good price by 'Pure Invoicing' , giving about 600/wk more than everyone else.

Anyone had any experience with this company? Must be a catch surely?

Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by Phil72UK View Post
        Hi,
        I've been quoted a suspiciously good price by 'Pure Invoicing' , giving about 600/wk more than everyone else.

Comment

Hi,

Thank You
          Which companies are you particularly attracted to at the moment?
          ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
          Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Hi,

Thank You
            May I refer you to the https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...eme-enquiries/ which you will be frequenting in about 12-18 months time were you to join such an umbrella.

Was this an umbrella the agency you discussed yesterday recommended?
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Hi,

Thank You
              How on earth did you get in touch with this crowd. Just look at the website. One page. No information or anything. Utter crap. Why on earth would you trust 10's of thousands of your money with a company with this web presence?? Jeez.

Look at a reputable companies site like Clarity Umbrella and see how a proper company operates and then go back to these guys. You are even entertaining them why???
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Hi,

Thank You
                Go for it man especially if HMRC approved

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  How on earth did you get in touch with this crowd. Just look at the website. One page. No information or anything. Utter crap. Why on earth would you trust 10's of thousands of your money with a company with this web presence?? Jeez.

Look at a reputable companies site like Clarity Umbrella and see how a proper company operates and then go back to these guys. You are even entertaining them why???
                  £600 a week, man.....

Greed and a smooth salesman overrides all common sense..
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Yes they sound too good to be true, thanks for the blunt but necessary replies

Clarity Umbrella is on my list to investigate. The agency is pushing me to go PayStream or Orange Genie, from their preferred list.

Regards

Comment

Yes they sound too good to be true, thanks for the blunt but necessary replies

Clarity Umbrella is on my list to investigate. The agency is pushing me to go PayStream or Orange Genie, from their preferred list.

Regards
                      Right you are Phil, always happy to help.
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X