FCSA Umbrella Companies - Have Your Say FCSA Umbrella Companies - Have Your Say - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 13 of 13

Still gathering requirements...

Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    You'd think there would be any companies out there selling holidays without making any money, and, well....
    Haha. An unfortunate case, that one.

Kind regards

Zeeshan

Fingers like lightning

Quote Originally Posted by LiamJones View Post
    As an example, my wife and I will lose the maternity and paternity rights and benefits when our first child is born that we have have earned whilst being with the same umbrella for several years.
    Are stating that you have earned more than statutory employment rights due to your length of service? If so you may wish to go back and revisit your contract of employment to see what is stated as the employer only has an obligation to pay SMP.
    Just watching what I say

Connect with me on LinkedIn

Still gathering requirements...

Quote Originally Posted by midlandlass View Post
    Are stating that you have earned more than statutory employment rights due to your length of service? If so you may wish to go back and revisit your contract of employment to see what is stated as the employer only has an obligation to pay SMP.
    Hi,

I think what Liam means is that as their continuity of employment will be lost, they will again have to be with their new umbrella employer for at least 6 months before they can avail SMP, or SPP (pay and leave).

Kind regards

Zeeshan