IR35 post April 2020: Choosing a legitimate Umbrella IR35 post April 2020: Choosing a legitimate Umbrella - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Posts 91 to 95 of 95

Nervous Newbie

Question

Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    Contractorumbrella. Lucy who's the MD is all over this and has put a lot of effort in to fighting legislation in the past. Being very active on the forums she'll know exactly what's going on and what our situation is.

Oh, she runs the All Umbrellas Are Equal bit as well.

Www.contractorumbrella.com
    Hi all. I'm totally new to contracting and am looking for a reputable firm to go with. Is Contractor Umbrella still good?

Currently I'm only looking to contract for a few weeks but the company wants me to go through an umbrella company for the work.

Many thanks.

bored now

Quote Originally Posted by Da Skwire View Post
    Hi all. I'm totally new to contracting and am looking for a reputable firm to go with. Is Contractor Umbrella still good?

Currently I'm only looking to contract for a few weeks but the company wants me to go through an umbrella company for the work.

Many thanks.
    We would recommend the company formed by the former Contractor Umbrella staff - Clarity Umbrella.

That's not to say that contractor umbrella isn't bad (and they still post here) but with Clarity we can hassle their owner if things go wrong.

Orca Payroll and Fair Pay would be another 2 that I can recommend (and that list is likely to get easier to write in the near future).
    Last edited by eek; 24th November 2020 at 09:20.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by Da Skwire View Post

Many thanks.
    I'm currently using JSA, problem free so far, £10 a week. They are a large long established business.

Fingers like lightning

Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    but with Clarity we can hassle their owner if things go wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    We would recommend the company formed by the former Contractor Umbrella staff - Clarity Umbrella.

That's not to say that contractor umbrella isn't bad (and they still post here) but with Clarity we can hassle their owner if things go wrong.

Orca Payroll and Fair Pay would be another 2 that I can recommend (and that list is likely to get easier to write in the near future).

Thank you for the mention eek! Its most appreciated!