• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Churchill knight trying too hard?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Churchill knight trying too hard?

Hi folks,
    I am going back into Umbrella world for a while. Instead of just going back to Parasol, I thought I'd cruise the options out there - and everywhere I look, up pops Churchill Knight. Now, maybe they're just The Best; or maybe they pay for the position? And if they are paying every comparison site and offering huge fee reductions, I worry about how long they will stay in business.
    Has anyone any experience-based views on them?

As an aside, my main reason for not trotting meekly back to Parasol is getting weary of their rather clunky portal. Are there any truly smooth portals around?
    Cheers

Originally posted by mawerm View Post
    Hi folks,
    I am going back into Umbrella world for a while. Instead of just going back to Parasol, I thought I'd cruise the options out there - and everywhere I look, up pops Churchill Knight. Now, maybe they're just The Best; or maybe they pay for the position? And if they are paying every comparison site and offering huge fee reductions, I worry about how long they will stay in business.
    Has anyone any experience-based views on them?

As an aside, my main reason for not trotting meekly back to Parasol is getting weary of their rather clunky portal. Are there any truly smooth portals around?
    Cheers

Hi mawerm,

It's worth noting that more and more agencies, and end-clients, especially after the IR35 changes are going only with FCSA accredited umbrella and accountancy providers. This is to ensure reduced risk for all parties in the supply chain.

More can be found here: FCSA - Code of Compliance

If there is anything I can help with, do let me know.

Kind regards

Zeeshan
    Dolan Accountancy

Contractor Umbrella

01442 795 100

Comment

Our marketing department takes pride in our online presence so it’s great to see you’re noticing our efforts. We are particularly pleased to be offering a variety of promotions allowing us to provide a good service at a fair price. While we may not be the cheapest, we are confident our service represents good value for money compared to many other providers.

If you do have any questions regarding our service it may be worth checking out our reviews, or speak to the team.

I would like to add that many agencies and clients are now including Professional Passport in their approved suppliers of Umbrella or Accountancy services – as this independent auditing body has proven to be a strong authority in industry compliance.
      Churchill Knight & Associates Ltd.

Comment

Fair play to the marketing department I say

Comment

Working...
        X