• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New contract- inside ir35 - umbrella help needed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingkk
    thanks. . so contracting wise contacted and they are claiming to get in hand of 2580 something per week..
    while i can see it cannot go beyond 1650~ per week.

what these guys do and i think the hmrc will be behind me for that in future ?
    Hi kingkk,

A take home of £2500~ per week? On £600 per day?

No chance. There's something else going on here.

Kind regards

Zeeshan
    Dolan Accountancy

Contractor Umbrella

01442 795 100

Comment

On £600 per day, your take home should be around £1,685 on a weekly basis, so about 56% unless you have pension - 70% is highly unlikely for a 40% tax payer.

Comment

Originally posted by kingkk
        yes even i thought so..

so it is too good to be true kind of stuff .. as it seems way high..
        can you pls provide the calculation for 70% in hand as mentioned before ?

thansk
        Hi kingkk,

If you were a basic rate tax payer, then you could look closer to 70%. However, your advised rate will bring you into the higher rate tax bracket, so this will sit closer to 60%.

Hope this helps.

Send me an email and I'll have some calculations sent over.

Kind regards

Zeeshan
        Dolan Accountancy

Contractor Umbrella

01442 795 100

Comment

Working...
        X