• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FCSA registered Umbrella with pension via salary sacrifice up to £40K

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FCSA registered Umbrella with pension via salary sacrifice up to £40K

Hello, new to contracting, well first time for 22 years. I need an Umbrella company who is FCSA registered, allows pension via salary sacrifice and will allow flexible payments to pension up to HMRC max guidelines. I also want to make sure the benefits of salary sacrifice come to me. Anybody got any pointers?

Originally posted by pinkpanther99 View Post
    Hello, new to contracting, well first time for 22 years. I need an Umbrella company who is FCSA registered, allows pension via salary sacrifice and will allow flexible payments to pension up to HMRC max guidelines. I also want to make sure the benefits of salary sacrifice come to me. Anybody got any pointers?
    It would have been contractor umbrella but Dolan got rid of all their staff. Lucy and co went on to form Home - Clarity Umbrella Ltd - UK PAYE Umbrella Company so I would try there first.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by pinkpanther99 View Post
      Hi pinkpanther99,

A list of FCSA Accredited companies can be found here.

We at Contractor Umbrella do employ several workers that have max pensions, so have experience in this.

Originally posted by eek View Post
      It would have been contractor umbrella but Dolan get rid of all their staff. Lucy and co went on to form Home - Clarity Umbrella Ltd - UK PAYE Umbrella Company so I would try there first.
      Hi eek,

The office had to move due to a group restructure and nobody wanted to move with it, so new staff had to be taken on. They've been with us for nearly a year now and are doing well!

Kind regards

Zeeshan
      Dolan Accountancy

Contractor Umbrella

01442 795 100

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Lucy and co went on to form Home - Clarity Umbrella Ltd - UK PAYE Umbrella Company so I would try there first.

Comment

Thanks all for info.

Lucy, I was in touch today via email. I am waiting for a view from agency.

Zeesham - in your model, are employers NIC paid on the pension contribution? if not, does that saving get passed onto the employee? Can the employee flex how much is paid (within HMRC rules) through the year?

thanks

Comment

Hi pinkpanther99,

Employers' NIC isn’t paid on pension contributions and the actual NI cost only is passed to the contractor. We don't make any saving on this. We only recover our margin, anything else is paid to the worker as NMW and bonus.

Yes, you can change the contributions amount every month as long as we receive an email confirmation before payroll has been run.

Kind regards

Zeeshan
            Dolan Accountancy

Contractor Umbrella

01442 795 100

Comment

Working...
            X