• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SIPP with umbrella

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by win10 View Post
    I am not saying you are wrong. I just want to understand it. How the above reconcile with the £214 deductions of £5000/m?

Did you get your IR35 question answered the last time?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by win10 View Post
      Does that mean if you negotiate less hours per week with brolly to the tune of £732/month, you wont pay any NICs and tax?
      Arent all brolly contracts in effect zero hour?

But still wouldn't the SS kick in first before tax and NICs?
      No because the umbrella has to pay you the national minimum wage and that will be based on the typical hours as set by your agency by the end client. So it's going to be a minimum of 7 hours a day and possibly 8.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Setting up a New SIPP - Process

Hi
        Can anyone please help me with an issue I have?
        I’m joining a new Umbrella company as they allow personal pension contributions via salary sacrifice. They support Hargreaves Lansdown and AJ Bell but can anyone help me through the process on setting one up with either of these two firms (recommendation appreciated) and providing the information to the umbrella company to allow them to contribute via salary sacrifice ??

Many Thanks

Comment

Erm.. You what? You want us to step you through filling a form in and passing the relevant details to the umbrella?

Edit. Oh. It's OK. So I see you jumped on someone else's thread again and spammed the same question and got an answer on that one as well. Nice going.
          Last edited by northernladuk; 21 January 2021, 23:09.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Hi northernladuk

Thanks for your input. I was simply asking a question and was not sure which thread to post the query. My question related to the set up and whether I could pass on the info to the Umbrella Company as simply as that without any hiccups. Have a good weekend and maybe sit down with a cuppa and de-stress, it’s Friday.

Comment

Just a heads up, I signed up to NASA umbrella so I could pay into a HL SIPP, seamless process and no issues at all.

Would recommend
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Irishbar View Post
                Hi
                Can anyone please help me with an issue I have?
                I’m joining a new Umbrella company as they allow personal pension contributions via salary sacrifice. They support Hargreaves Lansdown and AJ Bell but can anyone help me through the process on setting one up with either of these two firms (recommendation appreciated) and providing the information to the umbrella company to allow them to contribute via salary sacrifice ??

Many Thanks
                See this for the details from HL that you will need to give to AJ Bell

http://www.hl.co.uk/__data/assets/pd...k-transfer.pdf
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                X