• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Danbro

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Stop asking random people who you don't know for advice.
    Surely that's part of a Newbie's remit NLUK?

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
      Surely that's part of a Newbie's remit NLUK?
      You aren't a newbie now. You are 194 posts in a should have picked up enough to do something yourself. A newbie comes on and asks a question a bit of guidance. You are drawing every single tiny decision out to unending tedium. It's draining. Do a bit yourself and people might be willing to help. Look like lazy incompetent idiot and people wont. It's not something that is unique to this forum.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Paystream finally got back to me and it's good news. I can get money off my Asda shop every week. That swings the pendulum their way and I've had fun crunching the numbers through their rewards calculator.

It's been quite an exciting day, I've had Rhianna's Umbrella on repeat to get me in the mood. Ironically I was stood under my umbrella on the school run when Paystream called. The stars seem to be lining up towards them now.

The options are:

Danbro monthly with money off prescriptions and shop at Aldi or
        Paystream weekly and enjoy discounts at Asda

I missed a call from my agent so I've got another night to pore over the decision.
        Last edited by Contractor UK; 20 December 2019, 09:06.

Comment

Danbro monthly with money off prescriptions and shop at Aldi or
          Paystream weekly and enjoy discounts at Asda
          Hate to break the news to you but most offer some kind of rewards scheme (and probably all ran by the same company)!

Comment

I didn't sleep well last night and I woke up this morning thinking about Employers NI contributions.

Thanks for the tip off Lucy, there's obviously some salesmanship going on there from Paystream.

If I'm going to make the call based on sentiment then Danbro have the edge. They answer all my calls and laugh at my jokes. I get the impression from talking to Paystream that they're thinking "Oh no, not him again" every time I call so they gets their heads down to look otherwise busy as the Paystream foreman patrols the office with his truncheon.

Since Danbro are so nice I'd feel bad for not going with them. I'm just waiting for my agent to get back to me regarding monthly payroll to put my mind at rest.

Comment

I woke up this morning thinking about Employers NI contributions.
              I think you need a hobby lol [emoji23]
              If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

Working...
              X