• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Umbrella companies and pension providers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ascender View Post
    First week of Pay Stream, all good, timesheet approved on the Monday, I got notification on the Wednesday, was paid on Thursday.

Week two of Pay Stream, timesheet was approved on the Friday night rather than following Monday, but no sign of anything at all. Pay Stream think they've got a spreadsheet from my agency to work through so I should hopefully be paid this week as I should be on that spreadsheet, but might not be.
    A spreadsheet?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      A spreadsheet?
      Yeah, apparently they get a spreadsheet from the agency to show who's timesheets have been authorised....

Comment

Yeah, apparently they get a spreadsheet from the agency to show who's timesheets have been authorised....
        I guessed as much - when did we go back to the 1990's..

Comment

I guessed as much - when did we go back to the 1990's..
          Everytime you get your phone out
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Everytime you get your phone out
            Nowt wrong with a Nokia 3210..

Comment

First week of Pay Stream, all good, timesheet approved on the Monday, I got notification on the Wednesday, was paid on Thursday.

Week two of Pay Stream, timesheet was approved on the Friday night rather than following Monday, but no sign of anything at all. Pay Stream think they've got a spreadsheet from my agency to work through so I should hopefully be paid this week as I should be on that spreadsheet, but might not be.
              Has your agency sent out a remittance? I'm with Paystream, agency sends out remittance addressed to Me C/O Paystream on Thursday, Paystream send text and email Thursday Evening/Friday saying they have paid into my bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Acme Thunderer View Post
                Has your agency sent out a remittance? I'm with Paystream, agency sends out remittance addressed to Me C/O Paystream on Thursday, Paystream send text and email Thursday Evening/Friday saying they have paid into my bank.
                No, I don't get anything from the agency, everything comes from Paystream.

Comment

Nowt wrong with a Nokia 3210..
                  Soon it will become valuable you know and Eek will be laughing!

Comment

PaySteam SIPPs

I am moving from my LTD Co to an Umbrella as new client will not allow a PSC. I currently pay in to a Standard Life SIPP so went to PayStream, however they will only allow the following pension plans:
                    • Aegon
                    • AJ Bell
                    • Aviva
                    • BestInvest
                    • Hargreaves Lansdown
                    • Legal & General
                    • Old Mutual Wealth
                    • Prudential
                    • Royal London
                    • Scottish Widows
                    • Transact

On further investigation, Pendragon will allow any Pension Plan, including Standard Life, so I have passed on to my IFA on how to progress the salary sacrifice arrangement with Pendragon and Standard Life.

Comment

Pendragon as in the Umbrella company Pendragon?
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X