• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mortimer Childe - any experience with Umbrella ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mortimer Childe - any experience with Umbrella ?

hey all, ran numbers off a few broker/comparison sites (the whole world now has me on their database) and these guys seem to come up more than once in my searches: no mention on contractoruk though : would anyone on here have any +/-ve experience with Mortimer Childe you can speak of at all ?

Originally posted by kumarz View Post
    hey all, ran numbers off a few broker/comparison sites (the whole world now has me on their database) and these guys seem to come up more than once in my searches: no mention on contractoruk though : would anyone on here have any +/-ve experience with Mortimer Childe you can speak of at all ?
    Are they on your agents preferred list?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
      Are they on your agents preferred list?
      Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
      They don't need to be as long as they're FCSA accredited

Comment

no

Comment

Originally posted by kumarz View Post
          would anyone on here have any +/-ve experience with Mortimer Childe you can speak of at all ?
          They are on the FCSA website, which is a good start. When I did an initial enquiry sweep of the UK umbrella market based on the list on the FCSA website Mortimer Childe were one of the very few that didn't respond to a request for an illustration. Take from that what you will.

Comment

Working...
          X