• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Inside IR35 from April - Usual Take Home Pay from Legit Umbrella

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Maybe it's time you took some more responsibility over how you get paid do some research. It's not rocket science and it's your income we are talking about here.
    And maybe it's time you stopped posting that useless crap, just to get the counter up? How that stupid post helps me?

Comment

Originally posted by skysies View Post
      And maybe it's time you stopped posting that useless crap, just to get the counter up? How that stupid post helps me?
      Give a man a fish and you'll feed him for day etc etc.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

do you need a youtube vid to tie your shoelaces?
        or do you wear slipons?

Comment

Were all the prior answers insufficient based on the information you supplied?

Comment

My client just told me that I'll be inside IR35 from April...

What is the usual take-home pay % that I would expect from an umbrella that's NOT using any dodgy schemes?
            57.268% if on £500pd and no pension.

Do your own research. It’s not hard.

Comment

Originally posted by MrButton View Post

And if you have kids getting the free child care hours you lose that also (£9K per Kid)

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by MrButton View Post

Can you tell me the umbrella? The ones I contacted give a max of 52-53%.

Comment

Depends on your circumstances, tax code etc. All the numbers are sightly different when getting guides. 3% difference is close enough.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Contractor umbrella their online calc gives you app you need to know. It’ll depend on day rate etc.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
                      And if you have kids getting the free child care hours you lose that also (£9K per Kid)

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
                      I guess you can up your pension contribution to bring your taxable income to under £100k. To keep the 30 free hours?

Comment

Working...
                      X