• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reviews of Amaze Umbrella?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reviews of Amaze Umbrella?

Anybody on here had any experience with amazeumbrella. com/umbrella Amaze Umbrella you can speak of ?
    Got recommended them by a broker, they seem to charge a relatively low brolly margin @ £18/wk, but can't find anything on these guys on the interwebs. According to the broker, they have a working relationship with Alexander Mann who I'll be contacting through, and are also FCSA accredited. Any thoughts on their service of you've used them please?
    Last edited by kumarz; 1 February 2020, 10:21.

Originally posted by kumarz View Post
    Anybody on here had any experience with amazeumbrella. com/umbrella Amaze Umbrella you can speak of ?
    Got recommended them by a broker, they seem to charge a relatively low brolly margin @ £18/wk, but can't find anything on these guys on the interwebs. According to the broker, they have a working relationship with Alexander Mann who I'll be contacting through, and are also FCSA accredited. Any thoughts on their service of you've used them please?
    They are listed on the FCSA as accredited, which simply means that AMS shoudn't block you from using them, I think AMS only recommend 2 or 3 companies on their PSL though.

Comment

Don’t use Amaze Umbrella

Anybody on here had any experience with Amaze Umbrella you can speak of ?
      Hi DO NOT use Amaze Umbrella Ltd! AVOID! They were recommended by a contracting company agency to me and I placed my trust! But they are very unorganised as well as Do Not care about your personal interest at all. Nightmare services and systems. They won’t pay you until they receive the payment which means if they **** up with invoice, your pay would be delayed, and they did this. I ended up with three months with no pay at all! Avoid! If you have any problems or concerns, they would treat you like idiots and you’ve no where to complain!

Comment

More vultures:

This company is owned by Nathaniel Giddings.
        Who happened to work for IQ Consultants in 2012 - 2013.
        I’m sure I don’t need to explain who they are..

Not related to this thread but maybe of interest:
        I found a very old email from nathaniel@iqcontracts saying their loan scheme had been reviewed by HMRC without raising any queries, which is interesting given what happened in HOC on Wednesday; and why I’m digging.

Comment

Working...
        X