• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

After the Inside35 contract finishes, back to PSC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    I'm slightly more nuanced and would argue if you have an SDS determination of inside treat it as inside but a blanket ban could allow you to argue you are still outside (but use the recent Nationwide case as guidance on where to draw the line)
    Yes, that's where I'm at too - if I client had said inside and I was aware of that, I'd find it difficult to then go back to self-determine outside. Any chance of plausible deniability has gone.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
      Yes just walk away, please don’t post of issues you know nothing about
      The self-awareness in this one...

Comment

Thanks for the responses.

There is no remote working for contractors on non-essential projects. So no pay under Brolly as I was sent home due to Covid-19. That made my mind up.

I resigned from the Brolly, new contract with my limited company in place took a few days. Brolly was cool.

At least now I can pay myself and draw dividends, pay for training etc, whilst I wait.

Comment

Working...
        X