• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor umbrella Ltd experience?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contractor umbrella Ltd experience?

Hi all,

I have recently signed up with contractor umbrella ltd as my umbrella company based on the good words that have been said previously.

However, I am having issues with them right now with late and miss invoices? Anyone having the same issue? My invoice for march was completely missed (I submitted it but they forgot to send it to client) and it looks like April invoice isn't received by my agent yet... I sent it beginning of May...

Anyone having the same experience?

Many thanks for your help

Kevin

There's already a very recent thread on this forum about them that you may wish to read if not already done so ... and yes, I had this issue on multiple occasions.

The positive feedback that you've seen may well relate to the period when they had a different owner (Lucy).

Comment

I signed up and was very happy then my Account manager left and every since the new one I've had a number of issues. I found out a short time after that they had changed and moved offices and staff this matches when I started having issues.

There were a number of times I would go in to submit my timesheet on a Friday only to find it had already been processed and 'approved' earlier in the week. When I queried it I got told they saw it was completed so processed it. All I had done was fill in my expected hours and then 'saved' it ready for submitting Friday or changing it before submitting if need be if my hours had changed.

Then I got a new contract after not working for a month it was signed and countersigned by CU I started the contract and found that when I went on the portal my contract details were not showing correctly only to be told a mistake had been made and someone had put my account has having left CU and a p45 had been issued. How could they not realise this when setting up the contract??

Now for some reason after only a 6 weeks of being out of work out the blue I've been given my P45 again no idea why although to be honest it may be a blessing in disguise.
      Last edited by curtis; 8 July 2020, 19:13. Reason: .

Comment

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...use-again.html
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I shortlisted them when going about the choice of Umbrella Company for a project I'm starting on Monday - then I read the Trustpilot reviews, and they're not that good. So decided not to go with them. Sounds like it was the right choice.

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
            I signed up and was very happy then my Account manager left and every since the new one I've had a number of issues. I found out a short time after that they had changed and moved offices and staff this matches when I started having issues.

There were a number of times I would go in to submit my timesheet on a Friday only to find it had already been processed and 'approved' earlier in the week. When I queried it I got told they saw it was completed so processed it. All I had done was fill in my expected hours and then 'saved' it ready for submitting Friday or changing it before submitting if need be if my hours had changed.

Then I got a new contract after not working for a month it was signed and countersigned by CU I started the contract and found that when I went on the portal my contract details were not showing correctly only to be told a mistake had been made and someone had put my account has having left CU and a p45 had been issued. How could they not realise this when setting up the contract??

Now for some reason after only a 6 weeks of being out of work out the blue I've been given my P45 again no idea why although to be honest it may be a blessing in disguise.
            Hi Curtis

Can you PM me with some details please. I'll ask the team to look into this. I'm sorry that this happened, and it falls below our expectation of the service we should be providing.

Thanks

Originally posted by PM Runner View Post
            I shortlisted them when going about the choice of Umbrella Company for a project I'm starting on Monday - then I read the Trustpilot reviews, and they're not that good. So decided not to go with them. Sounds like it was the right choice.
            Ah, yes. Could be much better! I'll have the team contact the unhappy individuals.

Thanks for bringing to my attention.

Kind regards

Zeeshan
            Dolan Accountancy

Contractor Umbrella

01442 795 100

Comment

Originally posted by DolanContractorGroup View Post
              Hi Curtis

Can you PM me with some details please. I'll ask the team to look into this. I'm sorry that this happened, and it falls below our expectation of the service we should be providing.

Thanks

Ah, yes. Could be much better! I'll have the team contact the unhappy individuals.

Kind regards

Zeeshan
              You mean you've not been following your own trust pilot reviews??
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                You mean you've not been following your own trust pilot reviews??
                I personally haven't, no.

And if the person responsible has been dealing with other things in the last couple weeks (which is understandable given the current situation), and may not have seen the most recent one which was only posted last week, it'll make sense for me to bring it to their attention.

Thanks

Zeeshan
                Dolan Accountancy

Contractor Umbrella

01442 795 100

Comment

Originally posted by DolanContractorGroup View Post

Kind regards

Zeeshan
                  Thanks Zeeshan - was actually impressed by the conversations on the phone with your colleagues and the quote was good, but unfortunately the reviews put me off. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by PM Runner View Post
                    Thanks Zeeshan - was actually impressed by the conversations on the phone with your colleagues and the quote was good, but unfortunately the reviews put me off. Good luck!
                    Thanks PM Runner.

Yes, we do have a good team here, but unfortunately sometimes things do go wrong and people are always more likely to air a negative experience than a good one!

Kind regards

Zeeshan
                    Dolan Accountancy

Contractor Umbrella

01442 795 100

Comment

Working...
                    X