Help - any advice on these umbrella companies? Help - any advice on these umbrella companies? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 21 to 23 of 23

Double Godlike!

Quote Originally Posted by DolanContractorGroup View Post
    Hi LondonManc,

Heh, it's funny how things are sometimes perceived.

The latter part of 2019 and all of 2020 has been hectic. We've grown significantly as a business (and won some awards on the way! ) and there have been some teething issues.

Unfortunately, there have been times where things do go wrong, but we're still here trying to provide an A+ service.

Thanks,

Zeeshan
    Just going off feedback on other threads.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Should post faster

Quote Originally Posted by DolanContractorGroup View Post
    Hi LondonManc,

Heh, it's funny how things are sometimes perceived.

The latter part of 2019 and all of 2020 has been hectic. We've grown significantly as a business (and won some awards on the way! ) and there have been some teething issues.

Unfortunately, there have been times where things do go wrong, but we're still here trying to provide an A+ service.

Thanks,

Zeeshan
    Yeah, you provide an excellent & conscientious service, as has been demonstrated by the fact that you refused to furlough any of your contractors whilst a great many other brollies were doing so.

Seriously, I wouldn't recommend Contractor Umbrella even to my worst enemy.

Should post faster

Quote Originally Posted by Wary View Post
    Yeah, you provide an excellent & conscientious service, as has been demonstrated by the fact that you refused to furlough any of your contractors whilst a great many other brollies were doing so.

Seriously, I wouldn't recommend Contractor Umbrella even to my worst enemy.
    Hi Wary

Yes, some umbrella companies did indeed furlough workers. They also took on financial risk (with some regretting it afterwards!) that we decided we weren't prepared to take.

Now that the Government is reviewing the CJRS participants, we're bound to see some umbrella companies caught out from interpreting the rules wrongly (NMW / average pay).

Kind regards

Zeeshan