Umbrella company recommendations Umbrella company recommendations - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 15 of 15

My post count is Majestic

Quote Originally Posted by lucyclarityumbrella View Post
    Would be interested in seeing where that is stated...

We have furloughed our employees where their assignments have been terminated due to Covid - so would be interested to see the original statement removed from wherever it is.
    CLARITY UMBRELLA REVIEWS
    Will not pay JRS
    3 hours ago
    No information
    Find fairer IR35 & CV19 clients, agents & brollys. OffPayroll.org.uk
    Last edited by northernladuk; 29th June 2020 at 10:36.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Fingers like lightning

Hmmm just seen it - that is interesting to see. I am trying to speak with the owner of the site as it just goes to show the site is open to abuse as this is incorrect. Not best pleased to see the fact that the information is not vetted before it is posted! Not happy!

My post count is Majestic

Hmmm just seen it - that is interesting to see. I am trying to speak with the owner of the site as it just goes to show the site is open to abuse as this is incorrect. Not best pleased to see the fact that the information is not vetted before it is posted! Not happy!
    Point out they were quite happy to defend Simon D and his business when a user posted a slightly incorrect statement. If they are willing to do that ask them to come on here and explain why that is acceptable but they won't change some blatently incorrect information that affects a genuine business.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Fingers like lightning

Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    If you can use any brolly use Clarity Umbrella. Very well known and respected on here and I've personally been an employee with Lucy in the past.
    Odd that that post on the offpayroll site was listed just after you posted this timewise!! Coincidence - I don't think so!?

Should post faster

Good luck with that, Lucy.

Whilst one obviously has to treat these reviews with caution, one fact that is beyond dispute is that Contractor Umbrella refused to furlough any of their contractors, and they've acknowledged it on this forum. Avoid this lot.