• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Direct contract through umbrella company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Direct contract through umbrella company

This may be a question for Lucy but years ago I got a direct contract and the umbrella I used at the time had a contract that they used to get the contract set up with the company and so I could get paid, is this the case for all umbrella companies do they have a basic contract that can be used for any contracts where someone works direct as obviously normally an agency would be involved and they would raise the contract.

They better do. It's their responsibility to handle the contract between themselves and the client. If they can't do this you really don't want to be anywhere near them..
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Hi

Yep, most umbrella employers have two types of services agreements. One which can be used with agencies, and the other with end clients where the worker is going direct.

Thanks

Zeeshan
      Dolan Accountancy

Contractor Umbrella

01442 795 100

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
        This may be a question for Lucy but years ago I got a direct contract and the umbrella I used at the time had a contract that they used to get the contract set up with the company and so I could get paid, is this the case for all umbrella companies do they have a basic contract that can be used for any contracts where someone works direct as obviously normally an agency would be involved and they would raise the contract.
        They should do, although it normally comes from the client. A template one could be supplied for the client to work off.

Comment

Working...
        X