Direct contract through umbrella company Direct contract through umbrella company
Posts 1 to 4 of 4

More time posting than coding

Default Direct contract through umbrella company

This may be a question for Lucy but years ago I got a direct contract and the umbrella I used at the time had a contract that they used to get the contract set up with the company and so I could get paid, is this the case for all umbrella companies do they have a basic contract that can be used for any contracts where someone works direct as obviously normally an agency would be involved and they would raise the contract.

My post count is Majestic

They better do. It's their responsibility to handle the contract between themselves and the client. If they can't do this you really don't want to be anywhere near them..
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Should post faster

Hi

Yep, most umbrella employers have two types of services agreements. One which can be used with agencies, and the other with end clients where the worker is going direct.

Thanks

Zeeshan

Fingers like lightning

Quote Originally Posted by curtis View Post
    This may be a question for Lucy but years ago I got a direct contract and the umbrella I used at the time had a contract that they used to get the contract set up with the company and so I could get paid, is this the case for all umbrella companies do they have a basic contract that can be used for any contracts where someone works direct as obviously normally an agency would be involved and they would raise the contract.
    They should do, although it normally comes from the client. A template one could be supplied for the client to work off.