Paystream Margin Increase Paystream Margin Increase
Posts 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Should post faster


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    101

    Default Paystream Margin Increase

    Had a email notification from paystream

    In June 2020 we reviewed our standard margin, however it appears that your account was not brought in line with our changes.

    Given this, the next payment you receive after 12th October will be processed at the £23.50 standard margin, the likely net effect of this change to you will be £2.10.

    a co worker did not get this and his margin seems different to mine?

    any others out there who can relate?

  2. #2

    Fingers like lightning


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Ipswich, Suffolk
    Posts
    851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bstar1 View Post
    a co worker did not get this and his margin seems different to mine?
    They may offer different margins to different agencies, just a thought.

  3. #3

    Should post faster


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bstar1 View Post
    Had a email notification from paystream

    In June 2020 we reviewed our standard margin, however it appears that your account was not brought in line with our changes.

    Given this, the next payment you receive after 12th October will be processed at the £23.50 standard margin, the likely net effect of this change to you will be £2.10.

    a co worker did not get this and his margin seems different to mine?

    any others out there who can relate?
    Been with them since the start of the year and the margin I'm charged is 22.50 and that is deducted before NI or PAYE so actually costs about £12 or £13. Not heard anything of any increase.

  4. #4

    Super poster


    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,171

    Default

    I am with paystream since April and I have been paying 23.50 per week

  5. #5

    More time posting than coding


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy2 View Post
    I am with paystream since April and I have been paying 23.50 per week
    Since March, £84 per monthly payslip

  6. #6

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    2

    Default Paystream monthly margin

    Quote Originally Posted by Drei View Post
    Since March, £84 per monthly payslip
    Are you still paying £84 per month, for monthly payslips? They quoted me £97.50 to be paid monthly instead of weekly, with an additional £24 if I need them to process a salary sacrifice.

  7. #7

    Default

    Still peanuts


    Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

  8. #8

    bored now

    eek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    😂
    Posts
    27,037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Still peanuts


    Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    +1 - after tax is about £50...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    +1 - after tax is about £50...
    They probably Make a fiver profit at most


    Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

  10. #10

    bored now

    eek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    😂
    Posts
    27,037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    They probably Make a fiver profit at most


    Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    It's more than a fiver but its very much a volume (and automation) game....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •