The Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) The Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS)
Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Nervous Newbie

Default The Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS)

My Umbrella Company stop payments on the end of August this year. As in June my contract stopped due to the client could not continue with the project because of Covid 19 virus on their business. Can someone please tell me if there is, anyway, I can get payments continued. As there is a lot of information coming out that the government continuing this. As the Umbrella company just say this is what they decided with the directors and the government.

bored now

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen B View Post
    My Umbrella Company stop payments on the end of August this year. As in June my contract stopped due to the client could not continue with the project because of Covid 19 virus on their business. Can someone please tell me if there is, anyway, I can get payments continued. As there is a lot of information coming out that the government continuing this. As the Umbrella company just say this is what they decided with the directors and the government.
    It's up to your employers (i.e. the umbrella company) as to whether they will continue the scheme - I suspect however that it's not possible to continue if you weren't working or furloughed in September or October.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment