What to do if you think you’re already using this type of scheme
If you’re using one of these schemes, HMRC strongly advises you to leave it as early as possible and settle your tax affairs.

If you think you have just signed up to one of these schemes, you should email CA.CLscot@hmrc.gov.uk as soon as possible.

Tax avoidance: getting out of an avoidance scheme - GOV.UK