• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Choosing an Umbrella - new to contracting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Byte View Post
    Hi Ferret,

Thank you. I actually browsed through the threads before posting. There have been mixed reviews about Parasol. Contractor Umbrella has more positive reviews i guess. Orange Genie has some. There are few more. There is a list of umbrellas with more negative reviews and I am totally avoiding it.

What I am looking for is the recommendations or advice based on the recent services by the umbrella companies (for eg there was a post about some particular Parasol service which had negative vibes).

I'll continue browsing related forums here but I would appreciate if someone gives any recommendation/advice about the umbrella company they are currently using.

cheers.
    If your still looking mate for actual testimonials from workers using brollies visit <snip> they helped me decide and my supplier is pretty dam good.

Comment

Working...
    X