• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Key West for Belgium

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Key West for Belgium

Have a contract in Antwerp.

Talking to Key West, are they reasonably OK?

I need a little bit of direct cash, and it seems they offer a simple split, where I get some cash, but a very limited amount.

I would prefer to be able to do what I want, but that is perhaps not possible anymore?

Would also like more additional services, like more compliant splitting, payroll, company formation.
    Last edited by CppAnddotNET; 19 December 2012, 15:03. Reason: -

Key West for Belgium

Have you read the mega-thread?

Comment

Yes

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Have you read the mega-thread?
      Yes - it is not particularly relevant.

Comment

Contracting in Belgium

Suggest talk to Anthony Graham at Dynamic Contract Solutions who will manage your contract in Belgium correctly. Have used his company in the past and their service level is superb.

Comment

Originally posted by Noheadaches View Post
          Suggest talk to Anthony Graham at Dynamic Contract Solutions who will manage your contract in Belgium correctly. Have used his company in the past and their service level is superb.
          Dynamic is an Irish based Contract Management
          Consultancy with solutions in Germany, Ireland,
          France and the United Kingdom

Belgium is not mentioned
          Last edited by CppAnddotNET; 20 December 2012, 07:18.

Comment

Have a word with these chaps here at s j d
            Last edited by Contractor UK; 10 September 2021, 13:20.
            Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Originally posted by CppAnddotNET View Post
              Dynamic is an Irish based Contract Management
              Consultancy with solutions in Germany, Ireland,
              France and the United Kingdom

Belgium is not mentioned
              I have been contracting for many years and have used Dynamic in several European countries. I can advise that their service is exceedingly professional and that they do provide tax and social security advice and management in most of the western European countries including in Belgium - they are managing my contract there currently and are doing a first rate job. I highly recommend them to all.

Comment

Originally posted by Noheadaches View Post
                I have been contracting for many years and have used Dynamic in several European countries. I can advise that their service is exceedingly professional and that they do provide tax and social security advice and management in most of the western European countries including in Belgium - they are managing my contract there currently and are doing a first rate job. I highly recommend them to all.
                So what kind of setup do you have?

Can you do what you want?

Comment

They don't seem to have a website - just a brochure which doesn't have any info in it
                  Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Using Dynamic Contract Solutions for Belgium

Originally posted by CppAnddotNET View Post
                    So what kind of setup do you have?

Can you do what you want?
                    Dynamic are very professional and have many years experience structuring contract workers in Belgium. They will assess your personal situation and make the best most appropriate recommendation depending on your personal circumstances. In this day and age I would strongly advise that you do not "do what you want" as the Belgian tax and social authorities are really vigilant. Take the advice, do things correctly and sleep easy that is my watchword especially nowadays!

Comment

Working...
                    X