• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One Click Umbrella

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Click Umbrella

One Click Umbrella ...... just seen an email inviting my attention. They seem very new. Anybody had dealings?

Can't say I have ever heard of them to be honest. Their website is pretty basic and the only reference they have to compliance is with regard to IR35 which is a little odd.
    Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
      Can't say I have ever heard of them to be honest. Their website is pretty basic and the only reference they have to compliance is with regard to IR35 which is a little odd.
      Yes that seemed odd to me too. Anyway, I gave up being a pioneer years ago. Plenty of substantial alternatives about should I need one!

Comment

Originally posted by Taita View Post
        One Click Umbrella ...... just seen an email inviting my attention. They seem very new. Anybody had dealings?
        Why would someone who has been on the forum since 2008 be even remotely interested in this?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Why would someone who has been on the forum since 2008 be even remotely interested in this?
          Either because there is something deeply suspicious going on....or because Taita got an email from them

Follow us on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
            Either because there is something deeply suspicious going on....or because Taita got an email from them
            Because i have not had an dealings with brollies for years and I received an email out of the blue. Not unheard of but I was just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Taita View Post
              Because i have not had an dealings with brollies for years and I received an email out of the blue. Not unheard of but I was just curious.
              I am not surprised - how very strange

Follow us on Twitter.

Comment

One Click Umbrella

Hi all

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but as you can see from my username, I represent the One Click Group.

I'm not about to start promoting our company on the forum, but I just wanted to "come out" as it were. We are a UK based umbrella company. We're new to the market but were formed by a group of individuals who have a wealth of experience in the umbrella and accountancy industry.

Hopefully we will become more visible in the future with advertising etc. In the meantime, I will probably pop up on here answering questions etc.

Thanks for reading!

Comment

Originally posted by One Click Group View Post
                  Hi all

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but as you can see from my username, I represent the One Click Group.

I'm not about to start promoting our company on the forum, but I just wanted to "come out" as it were. We are a UK based umbrella company. We're new to the market but were formed by a group of individuals who have a wealth of experience in the umbrella and accountancy industry.

Hopefully we will become more visible in the future with advertising etc. In the meantime, I will probably pop up on here answering questions etc.

Thanks for reading!
                  We hope you have a wealth of money too (to pay contractors)

Comment

Originally posted by One Click Group View Post
                    Hi all

Thanks for reading!
                    be nice to have another brolly on board

Follow us on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                    X