• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Umbrella issues

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anonimouse View Post
    I am happy to name and shame

Parasol owe me money they made a complete Horlicks of my pay.

I will never ever work for them again.
    There are lots of threads about Parasol on the forum, I had trouble with them too years ago and I wasn't the only one.
    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Indeed it is so annoying when the agency say them or nothing.

It's got to the stage where I ask for a list of brolly's before using an agency now.

Comment

Indeed it is so annoying when the agency say them or nothing.

It's got to the stage where I ask for a list of brolly's before using an agency now.
        Just out of interest - would you refuse a contract if you were forced to work with an umbrella company that you didn't like?
        Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

After my last experience yes I would. I ask the agency for a list of brolly's now before interview.

I have to wait 5-6 weeks for HMRC, to get my expenses back now, not impressed.

Comment

I am happy to name and shame

Parasol owe me money they made a complete Horlicks of my pay.

I will never ever work for them again.

I had my pay Processed by Parasol and they have made a right bodge job of it and subsequently I have terminated there service which in my opinion is not there, As an Engineer who travels you would think they could keep to HMRC's tax dates but no they rather tax you twice and then have the cheek to say you can claim it back at then end of the tax year....

Comment

Working...
            X