• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hello!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

Hi - pretty boring post here. I'm new to the site, having been reccommended by a colleague. I've been contracting now for about 4 years. I've been lurking about reading some things and it's all been very informative. Hopefully in the future I have have something more interesting to say!

Originally posted by Purple View Post
    Hi - pretty boring post here. I'm new to the site, having been reccommended by a colleague. I've been contracting now for about 4 years. I've been lurking about reading some things and it's all been very informative. Hopefully in the future I have have something more interesting to say!
    Doesn't stop Brillopad posting all day

Welcome.

PS Recommended and only need one have....
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Hello and welcome
      ContractorUK Best Forum Adviser 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Purple View Post
        Hello. Have you found the radiator key in the bottom of your welcome goody bag? Don't lose that, whatever else happens!

Comment

Working...
        X