• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New to contracting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

It's definitely a bit nerve wracking to start off, and for me, every time a contract ends I still go a bit mad.

Wrote a little thing about my experiences w ww.medium.com/p/7d110f0bd71b" if you're interested.

Good luck. I'm sure you'll never look back once you've made the leap.

Originally posted by digitalnomad View Post
    Hi everyone, After 10+ years in Digital, I've had various roles as a Digital Project Manager, Digital Marketing Manager and more recently eCommerce website Manager. So my main experience is project managing web builds and digital marketing. I'm Prince2 Practitioner (not really practiced it much!), familiar with Agile. Just decided to move from perm to contracting. A bit nervous about finding my first contract. What was it like you when you started looking the first time?

Comment

Working...
    X