• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Advice Please - Umbrella or Limited?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Advice Please - Umbrella or Limited?

Hi All

I am after some advice please

I have been offered a new contract which could could be a 24 month contract in total

The day rate is £250 a day

Should I go Limited or Umbrella? in the past i always went umbrella but the rates were not as good as this

I am guessing limited is the best but after some advice regarding

-setting it up
    -which accountant should i use
    - what is the average price per month an accountant will charge

any advice will be great please

thanks

andy

Look to the right. There are a load of links. You'll find all your answers in there. The newbie guides are best to start with.

Also have a look at the sickie threads at the top of the forums as there is already a guide on Ltd vs brolly. There is also an accountant recommendations one.

Have a look on the IPSE website for a guide to contracting which will help you.

When you've done most of the above and answered many of your own questions but are stuck with a specific issue then please do come back and we'd be glad to help you.
    Last edited by northernladuk; 9 September 2018, 21:26.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X