• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hello all.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all.

Hello everyone.

My name is John and I’m a manager/accountant at iAccounts Pro, a contractor/freelance focused accountancy.

Looking forward to getting involved here and offering help and assistance too.

Hope you’re all doing well.

John

Good afternoon John.

Welcome to CUK.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Hi John, welcome to the forums.

I can't see any of the legal blurb you are required to have on your webpage. Am I just not looking hard enough?

Do you like Gladiators?

When was the last time you bled your radiators?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Hi Northerlad. You are eagle eyed indeed. Our website is currently being rebuilt from ‘html to wordpress’ which doesn’t mean a great deal to me and is lacking certain key aspects, soon to be rectified.

Gladiators means travelator to me and is a sore point as I missed the opportunity to have s go one recently as I was out of the country.

Never had to bleed one luckily!
        Last edited by cojak; 28 November 2018, 21:35. Reason: Advertising blurb removed.

Comment

Originally posted by John iAccounts View Post
          Hi Northerlad. You are eagle eyed indeed. Our website is currently being rebuilt from ‘html to wordpress’ which doesn’t mean a great deal to me and is lacking certain key aspects, soon to be rectified.

Gladiators means travelator to me and is a sore point as I missed the opportunity to have s go one recently as I was out of the country.

Never had to bleed one luckily!

<mod snip>
          Oh well, that's fine then. Legalities can safely be ignored during upgrades

Dear Hector, I won't be doing my VAT return next quarter as the wife has bought some new vertical blinds.
          Last edited by TestMangler; 27 November 2018, 22:56.
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by John iAccounts View Post

Never had to bleed one luckily!.
            You might want to read the T&Cs about blatent advertising and hyper links in posts. You aren't going to be around long if you don't.

Comment

Is iAccounts focussed purely on the Jamaican market, or can non Yardie types avail themselves of your services too?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                You might want to read the T&Cs about blatent advertising and hyper links in posts. You aren't going to be around long if you don't.
                I second this point.

I thought you might take the hint with changes to your first post...
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                  Oh well, that's fine then. Legalities can safely be ignored during upgrades

Dear Hector, I won't be doing my VAT return next quarter as the wife has bought some new vertical blinds.
                  I understand gladiators, chutney spoon and bleeding radiators - but what is "bought some new vertical blinds a euphemism for".

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
                  Is iAccounts focussed purely on the Jamaican market, or can non Yardie types avail themselves of your services too?
                  It's an Apple thing, isn't it?
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Looks like another has bitten the dust...

Comment

Working...
                    X