• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's up

Hi Forumers,

I’ve just joined this forum, so it would be polite to tell you something about me.

My name is Federico Razzoli. I’veworked in IT since year 2000, particularly as a database administrator or database consultant, specialized in open source databases (don't worry, I won't add more technicalities here!). I've worked for some important consulting companies in my field, and recently decided to start a business as self-employed.

Despite my Italian name and my terrible English, I live in London. Actually I relocated here this year. For this reason you may occasionally find extremely dumb questions from me about how things work in the UK. I also look forward to connect to some of you.
    Federico Razzoli
    Database Consultant

Email: [email protected]

Working...
X