• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hello !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello !

Just wanted to say I'm new here and hello to everyone one.

Bit of intro, I'm from a design background Electrical engineeing, but was a fellow contractor for 14 years until deciding to go permanent due to changes in the industry.

Originally posted by Scorp1 View Post
    Just wanted to say I'm new here and hello to everyone one.

Bit of intro, I'm from a design background Electrical engineeing, but was a fellow contractor for 14 years until deciding to go permanent due to changes in the industry.
    Welcome. You'll find nearly everyone here works in IT so you might want to just check your definition of a contractor is the same as ours. We've a few Oil and Gas people here and they are quite different.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Welcome. You'll find nearly everyone here works in IT so you might want to just check your definition of a contractor is the same as ours. We've a few Oil and Gas people here and they are quite different.
      I worked as an Agency contractor for several medium / large engineering consultancies. Now permanent due to changes in design packages we use. I know I'm not IT - but I carry a lot of working experience in what I do.

Comment

Working...
      X