• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yo!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo!

Hello my lovelies,

Never been here before - well not in any official capacity, only lurking/snooping :-)

I do IT stuff, but only if I have to (or if I need the money), I prefer doing as little as possible.

Who are the interesting posters that I should read?

Ta

Admin has added two features to enable new posters to determine quality of responses. Post count and reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Admin has added two features to enable new posters to determine quality of responses. Post count and reputation.
      I'm not sure if post count is a reliable indicator of read-worthiness, some people spout an awful lot of nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by HoofHearted View Post
        I'm not sure if post count is a reliable indicator of read-worthiness, some people spout an awful lot of nonsense
        You're going to do just fine around here with an attitude like that.

Come for drinks on 13 December and meet the three people who aren't shut ins. It's in Manchester but you can't have everything.

Comment

Originally posted by HoofHearted View Post
          Ah - then you have been here before.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            You're going to do just fine around here with an attitude like that.

Come for drinks on 13 December and meet the three people who aren't shut ins. It's in Manchester but you can't have everything.
            So NickFitz, originalPM and me. Though I think thats a bit unfair to people like yourself - I might think it but I would never say it.

If there is a newbie I will bring all the stuff needed for the initiation ceremony....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              So NickFitz, originalPM and me. Though I think thats a bit unfair to people like yourself - I might think it but I would never say it.

If there is a newbie I will bring all the stuff needed for the initiation ceremony....
              Looks like a sausage fest

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
                Looks like a sausage fest

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
                I'll give you a like for that once I've cleaned to coffee off my screen
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  I'll give you a like for that once I've cleaned to coffee off my screen
                  Oh...that's grim

Comment

That's not coffee.
                    Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Working...
                    X