• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A Laurel, and Hardy handshake to all IPSE Refugees

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    Not a real Mod then, thought so
    Darn outed. It's true. I'm more of a rocker.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      How bad are IPSE forums if they are worse than CUK?

Intelligent life would make a change round here.
      CUK forums are alive.

The oxygen of forum members has been sucked from the IPSE pond.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        CUK forums are alive.

The oxygen of forum members has been sucked from the IPSE pond.
        CUK forms are staffed with pond life. Not https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/.../pondlife.html . I mean pond life.

Comment

Originally posted by Snooky View Post
          CUK may not have the most erudite conversation but at least it has some activity. IPSE forums are absolutely dead as a doornail, particularly since so many old hands upped and left (some of whom I see posting here under alternative pseudonyms, but they can't hide that easily ). The Management seem to make no efforts to promote the forums, I suspect they'd quite like to quietly drop them.
          I was with CUK before IPSE and kept the same username for both. I ain't hiding under no rock...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            I was with CUK before IPSE and kept the same username for both. I ain't hiding under no rock...
            I have (had) the same name, and see no reason to use a Sockie.
            I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
              When your main account is boring enough there is no need

OK ok it was a joke. Down NAT, Down boy.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                When your main account is boring enough there is no need

OK ok it was a joke. Down NAT, Down boy.
                That's fine. I'm used to insults from NorthernMonkeyUK
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                  I use two sockies.
                  they keep my feeties warm.

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
                    There are too many within the Executive and Non-executive hierarchy who would see this as "a good thingTM". Those would be the very same people that appear to be driving the IPSE bus off a cliff. Sad times.
                    Will keep the ipse top brass gamely employed on £200K+ (plus elected bod on 21K a year - 35k for chairman ) for many a year selling insurance , while they watch ipse burn

Pity they could have stopped IR35 if they put there minds to it

Good number

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

"A robin feathering his nest
                      Has very little time to rest
                      While gathering his
                      Bits of twine and twig
                      Though quite intent in his pursuit
                      He has a merry tune to toot..."

Comment

Working...
                      X