• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A Laurel, and Hardy handshake to all IPSE Refugees

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Laurel, and Hardy handshake to all IPSE Refugees

Welcome all!

Hallo Openstrike!
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    A Laurel, and Hardy handshake
    That was one of my lines in a Panto a few years ago.

Openstrike does my domain registration and stuff like that.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Who are they?
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
        Who are they?
        Cojak and NAT??

they're local scooter riders, into ben sherman shirts, that sort of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          ...into ben sherman shirts...
          I had to google that. No, not really.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Welcome to the IPSE Centre for "those who have seen the light". All intelligent life is welcome, along with anyone who is a member of phylum coelenterata.
            I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Welcome to the IPSE Centre for "those who have seen the light".
              How bad are IPSE forums if they are worse than CUK?

All intelligent life is welcome, along with anyone who is a member of phylum coelenterata.
              Intelligent life would make a change round here.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                How bad are IPSE forums if they are worse than CUK?
                CUK may not have the most erudite conversation but at least it has some activity. IPSE forums are absolutely dead as a doornail, particularly since so many old hands upped and left (some of whom I see posting here under alternative pseudonyms, but they can't hide that easily ). The Management seem to make no efforts to promote the forums, I suspect they'd quite like to quietly drop them.

Comment

Originally posted by Snooky View Post
                  CUK may not have the most erudite conversation but at least it has some activity. IPSE forums are absolutely dead as a doornail, particularly since so many old hands upped and left (some of whom I see posting here under alternative pseudonyms, but they can't hide that easily ). The Management seem to make no efforts to promote the forums, I suspect they'd quite like to quietly drop them.
                  There are too many within the Executive and Non-executive hierarchy who would see this as "a good thingTM". Those would be the very same people that appear to be driving the IPSE bus off a cliff. Sad times.
                  ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
                  Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    I had to google that. No, not really.
                    Not a real Mod then, thought so

Comment

Working...
                    X