• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New member here :)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tendido Cero
    Evening all - was at the demo earlier and was prompted to drop in here by one or two people.

Seems like a good place to get some support over the coming months.
    Prepare to be disappointed then

Welcome.

What are you radiator bleeding skills like?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

New forum member - surprised by lack of support!

Hi there!

I'm a new member, recently joined - I'm being forced to post my problems here, since I not getting any responses to [email protected], so sorry if it's an issue.

My membership doesn't appear to have been created correctly - whenever I try to view or edit my profile, I'm told that I don't have permission. I've been trying to get support for a week.

Can anybody help?

Comment

Originally posted by Disguised Contractor View Post
        Hi there!

I'm a new member, recently joined - I'm being forced to post my problems here, since I not getting any responses to [email protected], so sorry if it's an issue.

My membership doesn't appear to have been created correctly - whenever I try to view or edit my profile, I'm told that I don't have permission. I've been trying to get support for a week.

Can anybody help?
        Hi Disguised Contractor.

This is the way the forum is configured. You aren't able to edit your profile until you make 6 posts.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Disguised Contractor View Post
          Hi there!

Can anybody help?
          How have you be trying to get support for a week when you created your account yesterday?
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              Hi Disguised Contractor.

This is the way the forum is configured. You aren't able to edit your profile until you make 6 posts.
              I have a feeling he will never see his profile then.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                Hi Disguised Contractor.

That's great, thanks for that. Can you point me in the direction of the FAQ where this is explicitly mentioned, that I've clearly missed reading? Many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  I have a feeling he will never see his profile then.
                  Really - why is that, then?

Do you not have faith in my longevity, my stamina, or my competence?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      How have you be trying to get support for a week when you created your account yesterday?
                      Looks like somebody read my email to them, then, and gave it a kick. I can get into my profile *now*, but I can't edit all of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X