• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IPSE Still relevant?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
    How do you value the unconditional support for any kind of tax inquiry (there's more to life then IR35 after all)?
    Their terms and conditions suggest otherwise!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Their terms and conditions suggest otherwise!
      Really? The only ones I know of are the one about not taking on a case with no reasonable chance of success - fair enough if you've been stupid and already wrecked your own defence - or not taking on pre-existing cases. Have I missed something?
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
        Really? The only ones I know of are the one about not taking on a case with no reasonable chance of success - fair enough if you've been stupid and already wrecked your own defence - or not taking on pre-existing cases. Have I missed something?
        So their unconditional support comes with those conditions?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          So their unconditional support comes with those conditions?
          That's not actually any kind of an answer... Surprisingly.

Or are you bitching about the Coronavirus restrictions?
          Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
          X