• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Netiquette: A guide for newbies

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it is effectively stuck in limbo joed.

Your first 6 posts are moderated, but this is a busy weekend so I’m around to moderate and allow your posts through.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

ok so i read the rules it said that my first post will be moderated. Which means if i reply to any post that also going to be moderated? Is only first post will be moderated or there is any specific numbers of posts that will be moderated just like the above said its 6 posts needs to be moderated.

Comment

Welcome to CUK!

All 6 posts will be moderated, be they 1st posts or replies.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by adamluke450 View Post
          ok so i read the rules it said that my first post will be moderated. Which means if i reply to any post that also going to be moderated? Is only first post will be moderated or there is any specific numbers of posts that will be moderated just like the above said its 6 posts needs to be moderated.
          Dunno about the posts thing but you do win the award for the most times using the 'moderated' in a single post.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Dunno about the posts thing but you do win the award for the most times using the 'moderated' in a single post.
            moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated moderated

Comment

Working...
            X