Do I really need Professional Indemnity isurance? Do I really need Professional Indemnity isurance? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 12 of 12

Fingers like lightning

Muttley08 has no reputation

Has anyone ever needed it? Very difficult to prove these things at the best of times, and I'm not many on here act without any kind of interaction whereby someone else should be overseeing, testing etc...

If you're working for a large company / gov org, aren't doing anything willfully destructive, I personally doubt the need...

And was under the impressions agencies only asked for it, to try and sell you their version (or am I a cynic??)

Contractor Among Contractors

Ignis Fatuus has no reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Muttley08 View Post
    Has anyone ever needed it? Very difficult to prove these things at the best of times, and I'm not many on here act without any kind of interaction whereby someone else should be overseeing, testing etc...

If you're working for a large company / gov org, aren't doing anything willfully destructive, I personally doubt the need...

And was under the impressions agencies only asked for it, to try and sell you their version (or am I a cynic??)
    I've often needed it, because the contract insisted on it. Bloody agents. If it were on their tab rather than mine, it would be out of the contract PDQ.
    Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.