• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Be careful when visiting general then young man. Those offering sweets and take take you home to show you their rabbit are not all they seem.
    Thanks for the advice I shale be wary of rabit lovers!

Comment

Originally posted by jaketame View Post
      Thanks for the advice I shale be wary of rabit lovers!
      I don't have any rabbits but would you like to see some puppies?
      Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
        I don't have any rabbits but would you like to see some puppies?
        Puppies are hard to resist! If they are Labs then i may have to consider.... haha!

Comment

Puppies are hard to resist! If they are Labs then i may have to consider.... haha!
          You'll go very far son!

Comment

Update:

Handed my notice in - 4 weeks however I have managed to get it down to 2 weeks including a week off. Last day 14th Sept and I shall be starting the contract on the 17th!

Comment

Update:

Boomed
              FTFY

Comment

Two words gladiators and radiators!

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                X